Skip Reedy is a Mechanical Engineer with an MBA. He is certified in Critical Chain Project Management. Skip was an internal project management consultant with Boeing in Seattle for six years.
He retired from Boeing Commercial Airplanes after 14 years, eight years as a Manufacturing Engineer and Design Engineer. He is now an independent project management consultant and coach. His projects have ranged from very small to extremely large.
His clients include:
- First Solar
- Global Solar Energy
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
- Boeing Satellite Systems
- US Naval Shipyards
- Eli Lilly
- Marine Corps Logistics Base
Some of Skip’s writings include:
- Is It On Schedule?
- Getting the Kinks Out
- Fast and Dependable As a Competitive Advantage!
- Speed to Market as a Competitive Advantage
- A Guide to Creating Project Plans
- To Be Safe, or Not To Be Safe
- Why Project Management is Difficult
- Transition to Critical Chain Multi-Project Management
- Projects with No Dates
- Crash a Schedule with Ease (aka Speed Up Your Project)
- Crashing a Project Schedule – Typical Approaches
If you would like personal and/or immediate help, please call or email Skip.